Manager at Scaler Consulting Private Limited
Views:182 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Technology Program Manager (3-10 yrs)
- The position will lead Technical Programs for group cos. of an Indian MNC.
- These can be for e.g. Rolling out Industrial Cloud, Building supper apps. for the entire Group or any Group co. It may be also to build Digital Health or Education, etc.
- This role will directly work with the leader of the BUs along with Technology Partner like- Google, Amazon, Microsoft and IT Service as Implementation partners.
- We re looking for candidate from Good MBA colleges having post MBA experience of around 2-3 years and overall exp. of 8-9 years.
- There can be slight exception for excellent candidates.
Main areas also include:
- Manage outsourced IT partners and communicate cross functional internally to ensure efficient IT processes and systems.
- Formalize agreements/SLAs to partners to govern this.
- Ensure that system ownership for various systems in the line of operation are clear and known.
- Identify and lead the insight of what is profitable IT investments and how we secure to succeed these investments (that too high degree often are organizational change projects)
- Manage or supervise the establishment of new IT systems. More specifically, act as the organization's IT expert for advising internally how others should succeed with IT driven transformations
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.