Talent Acquisition at SearchEnds
Views:3328 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Techno Functional Role - Compliance - IT (3-8 yrs)
Looking for a Techno-Functional Person basically a bridge between the Tech Team and Business, Someone who understands the Business as well as Technology Requirement and working as an advisory for Tech Team.
This position will report to Program Director - Ethics & Compliance
- Responsible for the development and customization of new and enhanced applications, systems and reporting tools to meet the Compliance area needs
- Responsible for the identification, integration, and implementation of new compliance systems. Responsible to provide direction, training, and guidance on compliance system utilization by associates across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the ongoing use and maintenance of systems and database information used by the Compliance monitoring and analytics team.
- Will work closely under the direction and supervisor of the Program Director, inputs from the individual compliance areas and also a vision of the Chief Ethics &Compliance officer.
Key Skills :
- Practical, Technical and Professional Knowledge/Skills - Specialized Knowledge
- Requires comprehensive or specialized knowledge in a specific technical or professional discipline.
- Problem-solving skills - Undertakes research Analysis, and interpretation is required to identify problems and their causes. Applies some knowledge of theory or previous trends and experience when solving problems.
- Communication skills - required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
Additional Skills &Knowledge :
- Requires problem-solving through tactical complex compliance requirements
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Ability to work cross-functionally, build strong relationships and partner effectively with others to address complex issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Qualification and experience :
- Knowledgeable expertise with compliance systems, SQL, database administration and analytical systems.
- Related work experience in compliance areas will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.