Product Manager at Confidential
Views:4510 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Techno Functional Consulting Role - Customer Success - HCM/HRMS/HR Technology Platform (2-6 yrs)
A new-age HR Technology platform that caters to the entire employee life cycle from hire to retire,
HCM is preferred by 150+ enterprises including marquee brands like Dr. Reddy's, Bisleri, Arvind Group, Myntra, Paytm, Nivea, Swiggy, Delivery, Alkem etc. Backed by investments from Lightspeed, Endiya Partners, and 3One4 Capital (Mr. Mohandas Pai's investment vehicle); we were also recognized as "The Tech Company To Watch Out For" by BusinessWorld, "Coolest Tech Company - 2017" by Business Today.
We are looking for a techno-functional consulting champion who becomes the trusted advisor to clients and drives adoption of HRMS to ensure customer success.
- Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on process
- Configure and manage client's instance on a product; Assist and Train clients to do it on their own
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals
- Drive product adoption, increasing overall retention and achieve process success for customers
- Support clients during critical HR events like Appraisal, Increments etc.
- Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required
- Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys
- Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities
- Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success with the company
- Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate
- MBA/PGDM (preferably in HR) or relevant work experience after BE/BTech
- 2+ years of experience in HR transformation & change management/HCM implementation and customer management roles / HR consulting roles
- Understanding of Technology systems. HRMS system implementation and understanding would be preferred
- Good in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Key behavioral traits: Agility, Analytical, Persistence and Ability to stretch