Technip Energies - Manager - Internal Control (12-13 yrs)
About Technip Energies :
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence. GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
About the Job :
We are currently seeking a Manager - Internal Control to join our team based in Noida.
Reporting : Head of Business Internal Control
Job Responsibilities :
- Close coordination / working with various Process and Control Owners at Technip Energies ensuring timely performance of the following duly ensuring compliance with Group Standards & Policies
- Walkthroughs in different Processes
- Process understanding and documentation
- Properly identify possible risks
- Prepare / improve RCMs to mitigate various risks
- Identification of IT Dependencies
- Testing of Controls and proper documentation thereof
- Timely updation of above or other related documentation in GRC Software used in the Company
- Anticipate issues that may make meeting the deadlines challenging
- Agree on remediation Action Plan for any deficiencies identified, follow-up its implementation and conducting proper remediation testing Supporting Head of Business IC in various related activities / tasks.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a successful and highly motivated candidate to further evolve in the combined Group.
You will quickly need to gain a clear understanding of the Business processes within TechnipEnergies, establish credibility and good working relationship with your line Manager and the wider organisation.
- Work from home may be allowed partially while working from Noida office
- We provide challenging working environment where the candidate will have excellent opportunity to learn and grow depending on the performance.
Candidate must have :
- Chartered Accountant having around 12+ years experience in Internal Controls out of which at least 6 years in design and testing of SOX Controls.
- Candidate should be well versed with various SOX requirements.
- Candidate should have good communication, analytical, comprehension and people handling skills.
- Candidate should have thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Candidate should be ready to work Flexible working hours during peak business periods
- Candidates having good experience on Treasury and Taxation processes among others and having experience in international context would be preferred.
Please Note :
- This is an individual contributor role
- Work is related to corporate office based in Europe
Whats next? - Start date 9th December 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.