Technical Trainer - After Sales/Service - Automotive (6-12 yrs)
Technical Trainer - After Sales/Service - Automotive
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : Operations
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : The role will be responsible for leading technical and respective modules for a region for improved after sales service and associated customer service.
Client Details : The client is a leading OEM in India with a global presence across geographies
- Key POC for designing and delivering technical training modules for the regional service team
- Responsible for the following (but not limited to) areas : Engines, chassis, electrical, CAN communication, electric, hybrid powertrains as well as well diesel and petrol technologies
- Accountable for creation of conventional and new age training aids, resources and courses across all modules
- Travel extensively and be responsible for effective and cost conscious training courses
- Experience in both hard core Technician training and process & Behaviour Service Advisor training
- Coordinate with nodal and regional PDC teams for knowledge sharing and enhancement
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering with minimum 6~10+ years experience in a passenger vehicle category OEM
- Exposure to Training operations in an Auto OEM. Minimum 3 years of actual technical training delivery experience in passenger car
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (on-the-job, in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Strong exposure to local languages for South India.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to work with a global auto OEM in their growth journey in India at a regional level
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.