Managing Partner at EZ Headhunt (OPC) Private Limited
Views:181 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Technical/Solutions Architect - Mobile & Web - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Business Title : Solution / Technical Architect - Mobile & Web
Delivery Unit : Digital
Reports Directly to : Vice President, Digital Competency Unit
Due to transformation happening in the Banking and Financial Industry (BFSI) at a very fast pace, the demand to deliver high quality solutions for our Business and Customers is in demand. We are looking for a Mobile & Web - Architect (Solution / Technical) for the Digital transformation team.
If you have a passion in designing and implementing innovative solutions involving modern technology stacks with agile product delivery methodology on BFSI, then this job is for you.
You are expected to operate as part of a centre-of-excellence that will provide consultancy, know-how, architect, design and code to wider team within Digital/External Project Groups and Customers.
- Strong ability to develop solution architecture designs.
- Strong ability to define multiple solution options to business problems and conduct appropriate analysis.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Have the capability to code and design (both framework and low level code) as the job demands. Should be 100% hands on.
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile (android, iOS, hybrid) & web (react, angular, flutter) applications based on customer requirements
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation and identify the various dependencies on external teams to implement the mobile solution
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile & web application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices to be supported with the customer Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts and presentations for the customer
- Should be able come up with reusable artifacts, frameworks, components that can be reused across applications
- Should be able to design and develop mobile sdk, integrating mobile apps with web-services and also external APIs
- Through understanding of information architecture, UI/UX, wireframes, mockups, high fidelity/low fidelity UI design, User Experience and Accessibility Requirements.
- Must know various non-functional aspects in web & mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability, security, accessibility, SEO, etc.
- Deliver mobile/web platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions. Should ensure team members are aware of best practices like:
a. Coding guidelines
b. git branching guidelines
c. Code quality and analysis tools (SonarQube, PMD, FindBugs...)
d. Release and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus.)
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
- Prior working on BFSI would be a plus across various global banks.
- Actively lead all pilots and implementations in determining the tools, process and methods.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in designing and developing Android, iOS, hybrid & web applications
- Through understanding of information architecture, UI/UX, wireframes, mockups, high fidelity/low fidelity UI design, usability engineering and accessibility requirements.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS/Android & web core concepts
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to debug complex issues like app performance, optimizing the data consumed by mobile or web app etc
- Proven experience of deploying enterprise or consumer facing mobile & web applications
- Proven experience in developing secure mobile application with thorough knowledge on best security practices for mobile applications
- Must have sound knowledge on mobile security protocols, analytics, payment gateways and social channel integration
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate
- Experience with hybrid application development using Apache Cordova or Phone Gap , NodeJS, Angular/ReactJs
- Experience in mentoring and overseeing team members
- Should know basics of agile methodologies like user stories, scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, story sizing, sprint planning etc
- Should know Code quality tools like SonarQube, Findbugs etc
- Should know basics of CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc
- Should know project management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Should know source code management tools like Bitbucket, git
- Ability to quickly learn the latest features coming in the respective platforms(android and ios) and bring the same to the ongoing projects
- Have experience working on BFSI domain (Nice to Have).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- 7+ years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals.
- 10+ years industry experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework.
Non-technical Skills :
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement.
- Strong reasoning, analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Good presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.