Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:264 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Technical Service Manager - Presales - IT (12-19 yrs)
- Experience in leading companies with major exposure to conceptualizing and implementing innovative technical solutions.
- Should be well versed with emerging technologies that are redefining industry business processes. For this, creativity in solution architecting is essential. Candidates must also display a high level of pro-activeness, accountability, result orientation, presentation skill.
- Strategic Out of the box thinking capabilities to craft sales pitches and assist the
- Business Development team in identifying potential opportunities for the various services that the organisation has to offer. An analytical mindset to deep dive into each of the opportunities and formulate a strategy around the same.
- You will be required to proactively study and understand client supply chain business processes across Industry sectors, configure and sell solutions based on companies standards for achieving targets for the region.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate should possess strong techno-commercial skills, excellent client relationship building capabilities and demonstrated result orientation.
- The candidate will need to keep abreast with global developments on emerging technologies, applications related to IoT, Blockchain, AI, etc. and on how they can be deployed to enhance supply chain performance across organizations.
Prior experience :
- 12-15 year- s experience in a similar role with a proven track record of which at least
- 3 years should be in a middle-level management in well-known companies is desirable.