Technical Recruiter - BPO/IT (0-2 yrs)
- We are looking for a highly driven Technical Recruiter to contribute to the success of the organization. If you arent hungry to learn, grow and do whatever it takes to make a real impact this isnt the role for you.
- Our HR Growth Catalyst will be required to own up Recruitments end to end with primary focus on Technology Hiring, Offer Letter preparations, conducting appraisals, Admin responsibilities like Office Management, Laptop Management, Payroll Management etc.
Key attributes you need to posses -
- You should be a people person.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal + Written)
- Proactive style of working is a must.
- Being Creative in your approach.
- Owning up your job responsibilities and being accountable for closing open positions.
- You get sh- t done and arent afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Youve mastered the art of communication. You understand how people think and work, and can determine the best way to get things done by speaking their language.
Typical work week look like-
- Responsible for Entire Recruitment lifecycle right from searching/sourcing and screening resumes, coordinating & conducting interviews.
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position through Job portals, Candidate reference, Database, Networking, LinkedIn, Head Hunting, etc.
- Preparation & Submission of Various Reports Statements pertaining to HR Department.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Salary Negotiation, Conducting Reference Checks and Offer Management.
- Onboarding Management. Maintaining CV database and preparing daily tracker reports
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 2-5 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a start-up, internet and/or Technology/online payments company preferred. MBA (HR) is a must.
- Hands on IT recruitment experience.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- Have helped a Tech Startup scale up from early to a later stage
- A keen eye for process improvement, with a strong head for strategy
- Able to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders
- Driven and ready for a challenge
- Solutions-oriented & able to problem solve in a high-pressure and high volume environment
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting and managing deadlines
- Ability to use social media for sourcing of profiles. Head Hunting experience is a must.
What you can expect from us :
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We- re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
If you are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision, we would love to chat with you!!
Job Location - Pune, Baner
Interview Process -
Step 1 - Assignment (Mandatory) and 3-4 rounds of interviews
In case you find it in your interest, please revert with your acknowledgement.