Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1864 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Technical Project Manager/Software Developer - Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master - NBFC (10-12 yrs)
Urgently hiring for Tob leading NBFC firm in Mumbai.
Role and Responsibilities:
Key areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Provide technical leadership and direction to team of developers and support engineers.
- Come up with innovative common technical solutions to remove manual repetitive tasks across teams.
- Run scrum and sprint grooming
- A strong communicator and facilitator
- Commercially astute, able to spot and seal an opportunity and deliver
- Financial responsibility of various project budgets.
- Experienced with structured project management methods and processes, but pragmatic enough to adapt to the situation as required and proven ability to deliver
- Able to multi-task, drive engagements and oversee our people under your leadership
- Able to construct and run projects and initiatives
- An excellent conceptual, lateral and pragmatic thinker
- Strong people leadership skills with ability to mentor, develop and lead our people to their full potential
- Able to engage with our clients and bring a sound product and solution knowledge and experience.
The key to your success will be your demonstrated ability in project management disciplines with the ability to execute projects through all phases, including implementation and completion with Sponsor endorsement.
- Overall 10+ years of exp.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry (experience owning a program/product/feature, scoping requirements, planning milestones, project management and working with technical teams)
- 5+ years of experience in software development and handling operations for complex distributed systems.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements, underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead teams to meet timelines.
- Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
- Experience Agile Practioner/Scrum Master, coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum, and Lean practices and works cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems.
- Persistently and creatively removes obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering against project objectives.
- Supports the adoption of key engineering excellence practices including Reflection, Learning, Code Review, Continuous Integration, and Automation.
- Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems is a plus.
- Must have worked on Jira in Project Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.