Manager Delivery at eTeam Inc
Views:2654 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Technical Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (5-12 yrs)
- Provide hands-on project management (Initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & closing) -current focus on the phases highlighted in BOLD
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks (Governance & reporting)
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Drive implementation of product & process improvements across multiple partners
- Manage vendor engagement and deliveries
- Work independently with minimal supervision and in close collaboration with the existing TPM
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in Technical/Engineering Project Management.
- Internal Stakeholder Management, WiFi, Project Management.
- Working knowledge of project management tools.
- Telecom/IT Infrastructure management experience.
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience with carrier (2G/3G/LTE base stations, backhaul including mmWave and microwave, core networks), Wireless Access Point (Wi-Fi AP) or Wi-Fi ISP deployment
- Real-world experience and understanding of challenges in implementing infrastructure in rural markets.
- PMP/PRINCE 2/CSM certification
- Experience with hands-on telecommunication system development.
Please send your CV or call 9845370465 to discuss further.
Manager Delivery - Domestic Staffing (Product Vertical)
Cell Phone: +91-9845370465
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.