Talent Acquisition Manager at People Tech Inc
Views:438 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Technical Project Manager - IT (7-15 yrs)
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with business stakeholders to understand their business, determine their requirements, and then converting them into technical specifications and solutions.
- Coordinating software activities and resourcing scheduling across multiple teams.
- Managing medium to large technical projects with minimal supervision.
- Participating in the design and implementation of technical solutions.
- Writing documentation and test plans demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrating extraordinary people skills, customer obsession and attention to detail.
Basic qualifications :
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release schedules
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related technical discipline or related experience.
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering, software development management, technical program/project management, or a related technical field required; with at least
- 4+ years of experience with JAVA, AWS, APIs, SQL, and systems integrations.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to fully engage with technical teams, operations teams, and business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance stakeholder's needs.
- Business understanding of ERP development is added advantage.
- Strong experience with APIs and integrations with systems.
- System administration principles.
- Strong communication skills including experience working with business units.
- Ability to write white papers and interact/influence senior leadership.
- Experience with SaaS-based software and middleware applications.