Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:157 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Technical Project Manager - IT (12-19 yrs)
Skills Required are:
- Must have 5 years of experience and strong understanding in middleware and integration technologies such as Weblogic, Tomcat, Tibco EMS, Splunk, Rabbit MQ and/or Kafka
- At least 2 years' experience in managing large technology engineering team or L2/L3 Technology Support team with an overall experience of 14 or more years in IT industry.
- Experience in managing a large team for a global client (US preferred).
- Ability to deep dive into technical aspects of applications and provide technical guidance to team as needed
- Proven ability to manage large team(s)
- Understanding of various Operational processes such as escalation process, event monitoring, server management etc.
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Experience with enterprise ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.,
- Excellent understanding of SLAs, KPIs, metrics and reporting on the service performance and ability generate and report metrics to senior leadership
- Experience in attracting and hiring excellent talent.
- Personable, ability to mentor, and bring best out of the team
- Demonstrates willingness to challenge both the leadership, and the team resources as appropriate
- Flexible with working hours based on the service requirement
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
- Demonstrates good active listening skills with an ability to interpret customers' communications, to understand the zist of the problem
- Good technical knowledge on Splunk, Dynatrace or sounded knowledge on any monitoring tools
- Experience in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Splunk, Other monitoring tools etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.