Talent Acquisition Associate at Laksh HR
Views:374 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Technical Program Manager - Payments/UPI - Mobile Super Application (10-25 yrs)
Experience Level - 10 - 25 Yrs.
Location - Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore
Role / Purpose
1. With minimum 10+ years of IT experience, minimum 6+ years of Program manager/Scrum Master experience.
2. Should have experience in BFSI domain.
3. Should be able to work closely with Architects, Developers, Integration Partners and Manage stakeholders.
4. Should be technically competent to understand the solution and bottlenecks and help the team to move forward.
5. Should have delivered large projects from inception to implementation.
6. Should have managed 25+ member team and collaborate with the teams outside of the squad.
7. Should be hands-on and be able to run all Agile ceremonies and work on JIRA and MS Project as required.
8. Should be always on top of the status and maintain and publish daily trackers/reports depending on the phase of the project.
9. Should be proactive and have problem solving skills.
10. Should be able to influence others and get the work done.
11. Should have the aptitude to keep learning and demonstrate agility and can-do attitude.
12. Should be currently located at or willing to relocate to Mumbai, Bangalore or Gurgaon.
- Someone who has managed UPI Issuing/acquiring parts of the deliveries which has many compliance/regulatory deliveries would be the best fit for this role.