Technical Product Manager - IT (4-8 yrs)
The ideal candidate will have big ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity. They will also be responsible for the life cycle of the product, ensuring that everyone is following the product roadmap and that features are being released on time and are of a high quality.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision.
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals.
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Creating and overseeing development and project management processes.
- Manage from concept to design, development, testing, project budgets, support, and finally, product end of life.
- Will develop and manage stakeholder relationships. Meeting regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads.
- Lead the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including applications notes, product/release notes, user guides, presentations, and marketing content.
- Manage the lifecycle of existing products.
- 4-6 years of experience in working software development/delivery or industry specific experience, with up to 4 years of experience in product development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field.
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design.
- Strong technical abilities.