Performance & Talent Management at Lilac Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Views:71 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Technical Product Manager - Healthcare (7-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Are you the best architect on your team and ready to take your skills to the next level? Are you excited about using cutting-edge cloud-native technologies to rebuild software applications for next-generation diagnostic testing industry?
Join our team for a unique opportunity to fast-track your software architecture career. You will not only learn about, follow, and expand on dozens of architectural design patterns; refining and applying your skills on a daily basis but also get exposure to domain knowledge of the genetic diagnostic industry.
This is a purely technical role and is a great fit for people who are passionate about architectural designs, put a lot of thought into their technical decisions, and are looking for an avenue to use them/write them down to shape the product architecture and see them come to fruition.
What you will be doing :
- Understand the user requirements from scientific staff and product requirement documents.
- Extracting Functional and Non-functional requirements from higher-level technical specifications.
- Developing broad Cloud services expertise as you will be constantly challenged to learn new technologies, identify their limitations, and make technical decisions about how to use and integrate them.
- Defining the acceptance criteria to measure engineering deliverables against
- Managing feature backlogs, defining project timelines or allocating resources.
- Providing day-to-day direction to an engineering team.
Critical Competencies and focal areas :
1. Analytical : Good analytical/conceptual / logical skills
2. Influencing & Communicating : Good KOL Connect / Ability to draw customer engagement plans
3. Leadership & Problem solving : Good Emotional Quotient/ Management experience / Achieving Excellence through team motivation
Mandatory Requisites :
- Educational requirement : BE, Including the study of data structures, algorithms, and computing fundamentals.
- At least 7 years of experience in software and product development.
- At least 3 years of experience writing Object-oriented production code for a commercial software company.
- At least 2 years leading a development team, i.e. responsible for reviewing code written by others, setting dev standards
- At least 1 year of experience making important architecture and design decisions; such as data domain modeling, application of design patterns, and design using third-party components.
- Some experience designing for cloud computing paradigms (such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
- The ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking.
- Willingness to work with all diversities
Desired Requisites :
- Experience rebuilding/redesigning existing products on top of entirely new cloud services (for example all the AWS services beyond EC2 and S3).
- Experience writing technical architecture documents.
- Industry Specifics: Medical Healthcare, Diagnostic.
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications