Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:291 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Technical Product Manager - Finance/FinTech Product (4-9 yrs)
About the Company:
It is a blockchain-based SaaS company. They have created an innovative technology that connects lenders and merchants to help consumers finance the important things in life. It is backed by Accel Partners and founded by IIT Kharagpur and ISB graduates. With their revolutionary blockchain technology, they aim to offer a frictionless financing experience to every customer.
- Manage entire lifecycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback, data, and company goals to develop a high quality and clear product roadmap.
- Define, measure, and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design, engineering, and operations to scope and build features that solve and create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development, review, and adoption to facilitate and align a successful product/feature rollout
- Regularly baseline and track usage and impact of the product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies to improve.
- Partner with Leads on feature-related project priorities, milestones, and delivery dates.
- 4+ years- experience in building, scaling and delivering highly successful and innovative financial systems.
- Can talk directly with customers on a regular basis and passionate about helping both sides of our marketplace
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical and data driven in decision making. Collects whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of user experience or other business metrics.
- Is self driven with a high sense of ownership and urgency. Should have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Can clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to customers.
- Has good understanding of technology and can wear a business hat when required.
- Someone who has rolled up sleeves and done stellar development working FinTech/ B2B product organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Equity
- Flexible Work Hours
- Pet-Friendly Environment