HR lead at Talentiser
Views:497 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Technical Product Manager - B2C Internet Firm (2-6 yrs)
Company: Leading B2C internet company
Experience: 2-6 Yrs
We are looking to hire a smart technical product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners.
1. Principal responsibilities:
As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
2. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.
- 2-5 years of Product Management experience working in consumer internet will be an added advantage.
- B.E./B.Tech a must.