Managing Director at Talent Aisle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:482 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Technical Operations Manager/Third Party Manufacturing Manager (7-15 yrs)
Role - Technical Operations Manager/Third Party Manufacturing Manager
Location: Paonta Sahib (Himachal Pradesh) - near Dehradun
The role is responsible for on-site supervision of Third-Party Manufacturing sites.
Incumbent will be the key point of contact between company and the assigned TPM. Primary focus of this role is to continuously manage and improve the existing strategic relationship while being able to support and direct day to day issue resolution in terms of technical, GMP and other quality standards as per company guidelines The role envisages the achievement of manufacturing targets meeting all Key Performance Indicators at site. The incumbent will be based at Paonta Sahib and might have to travel to other locations basis business needs.
1. Ensure consistent quality and quantity fulfilment of FG supplies through effective communications with key stake holders
2. Keep alignment between the TPM and teams on procurement, planning, manufacturing, quality releases and shipment of FG from TPM to company warehouses
3. Managing the day to day action plans and communication with QA and technical operations team
4. Working with QA to identify and implement quality systems at TPM
5. No critical NCs during Audits at site
6. Identifying cost saving opportunities and working with &RD/QA/Procurement for improvements
7. Establishing close and effective working relationship with the main functions of the TPM
8. Working with QA to facilitate disposition of non-conforming product, quarantine shipments, complaint follow up, tracking, and closeout
9. Will undertake technical trials and improvement projects at TPM
10. Coach and inspire internal and external teams to assure successful alignment and execution of the company vision.
11. Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
- Leadership & Team building Skills: Ability to drive change.
- Proactive thinking & strategic planning capabilities
- Ability to proactively develop alternatives - make sound decisions quickly, with the best available information
- Effective communication, facilitation & interpersonal skills
- Abilities to perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Performance with Impeccable Integrity & Transparency
- IT savvy
Qualification - MBA Operations and B.Tech (Food Technology/Dairy Technology)
Experience - 7-10 yrs of experience in Production/Manufacturing/Quality
Industry - Preferred Nutrition or Foods/FMCG in own plant/TPM operations