HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3247 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Technical Lead - Big Data - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
Big Data Technical Lead - Top Global Investment Bank
Job Title : Technical Lead (Big Data)
Direct Responsibilities :
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, or R
- Experience with major big data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, HDFS, Spark Oozie, Mahout, Flume, ZooKeeper, MongoDB, Parquet, Atlas, Kafka, Nifi, Solr, Ranger, Ambari, Zookeeper, Oozie, Knox and Cassandra
- Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation of Data Hub projects.
- Experience with big data solutions developed in large cloud computing infrastructures (such as Amazon Web Services)
- Technical team leading and team management experience, deep understanding of Agile (Scrum).
- Strong experience in applications design, development and maintenance
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts
- Strong technical team leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in handling multiple projects, cross functional team and off shore teams.
- Data Science and Analytics experience is a plus (Machine Learning, Recommendation Engines, Search Personalization)
- Engineering in Computer Science or related field (Electronics, IT etc)
- 8+ years of technical experience including 4+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.