Technical Lead - B2B2C Product (4-9 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - fintech, bangalore, java, node, python, lead engineer, product development, microservices, aws, digital lending, series B
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is that of a Technical Lead/Lead Engineer (4-10 years). Tech stak: Java, Python, Node
Looking for experienced hands-on developers, with excellent design and architecture understanding and strong fundamentals. Must have built scale, led and mentored a team of engineers, and comes from a product background.
Our client is a leading and most loved fintech brand in the country. Their vision is to completely democratize finance using data and technology. It is a Series B funded organization backed by the top global fintech investors., and led by Founders with extensive global fintech experience. They are an award-winning team of technologists, with their products being recognized globally. They are looking to expand their product portfolio and commence their global expansion.
- Responsible for on-going and new product development initiatives
- Owner (Team of Engineers, Product Managers and QA) and Individual contributor to a POD
- Provide technical leadership to the team and help junior engineers achieve their max potential
- Contribute to architecture and design discussions and follow best practices across the SDLC
- B.E/B.Tech or MS in Computer Science from a top tier institute
- 4-9 years of scalable and high availability product development experience is a must
- Tech stack: Java/Python/Node
- Self-motivated individual with experience mentoring a team and owning a POD
- Expert in one or more relational and NoSQL databases
- Expert in building products with microservices architecture, involving large amounts of data, AWS etc.
- Excellent work culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Opportunities to learn
- Good compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kriti Devgan on +91 124 452 5448.
Contact - Kriti Devgan - +91 124 452 5448
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.