Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1355 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Technical Lead/Architect - Software Development (14-20 yrs)
Technical Lead & Architect
- Looking for someone who have good technical experience with minimum 14+ years Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) graduate from a reputed institution who have handle Enterprise IT Architecture and control and govern the integration aspects of a diverse and complex application landscape facilitating seamless Digital transformation.
- Lead the internal and external IT development(nonfunctional) teams, setting standards and governing teams across to cover the total IT scope.
Specialized Knowledge :
- Developing and Governing an API Strategy for all applications.
- Expertise in assessing EA maturity and selecting and implementing Enterprise Architecture frameworks, best practices and tools.
- Skills over EA frameworks leveraging TOGAF covering Application, Technical and Data Architecture.
- SDLC Management
- Establishing Development Standards and Governance Processes.
- SAP Custom Development Solution design validation and coaching.
- Expertise in ABAP, Net weaver, .NET Technologies.
- Integration of SAP and non SAP environments.
- Lead Development teams providing expertise and guidance.
- Technical Capacity Planning.
- Established compliance checkpoints in major capability development processes.
- Strong Data modelling and Architectural capabilities.
- Hands on strong software development skills.
- Good understanding of Cloud models and Dev Ops.
- Review and validate the design decisions taken by the design teams.
- Work with the design team to realize the architecture by providing suggestions on design options.