Assistant Manager - Talent acquisition at Randstad India
Views:37 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Head - Center of Excellence - Steel Industry (5-11 yrs)
We are currently hiring for R & D position of Technical Head & Center of Excellence in the field of fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) and composite development for a leading Steel conglomerate.
Role- Technical Head & Center of Excellence (FRP-Fiber Reinforced plastic & composite development)
Designation- Sr. Manager
Report to - Functional Head- New product development
Team Handling- No
Prefer only those candidates who have good experience in FRP and Composite in some foreign or MNC organization.
Education- M.Tech or PHD in composite
- Role will be focus on new product development, Composite materials-GFRP & CFRP and Moulds, thermoplastic, RIM, RTM, LFI, SMC, Nano Composites. Materials selection, Verification and Validation of composite processes & Nano-composites, Lead Quality improvement
Roles & Responsibility :
- Work on the Research and Development (R&D) program, from new product proposal to commercialization.
- Drive accountability, consistency, quality, and process standardization across all phases of research and development.
- In accordance with company objectives develop and monitor research plans and budgets for R&D projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within cost objectives.
- Ensures research and development activities will maintain an organization's competitive position and profitability.
- Develop of competences in the fields of composites, identifies potential directions and niche products.
- Develop products of composite using thermoplastic and thermoset matrix system by RTM, Infusion, autoclave, Pultrusion, SMC and LFI technology.
- Good knowledge of thermoset/thermoplastic composite
- Global awareness and knowledge on the development and characterization of new materials for the composite.
- Drive introduction of new process/technology projects.
- Streamline and Improve existing manufacturing line and set-up.