Founder at Serving Skill
Views:267 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Technical Director - Infrastructure Projects (20-25 yrs)
Responsible for establishing the PMO (resources, systems, processes) & ensure Programme objectives are met
Ensure appropriate staffing to deliver projects
Provides strategic direction and selects approaches
Responsible for development of the Governance and Organisation including but not limited to overall Programme management, strategy development, project interface management, plans, controls and performance.
Responsible for the accuracy of monthly Programme Status Reports
Single point of contact for all internal & external stakeholders
Ensures NICDIT Krishnapatnam Industrial City Development Limited gets maximum benefit for investment
Externally focused, implements stakeholder management plan
Establish earned value guidelines and standards
Required Qualification :
- Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Technical Director - Major Project Advisory (MPA)
- Masters degree in Civil Engineering or Urban and Regional Planning with active Registration with a relevant recognized international professional association or institute or a Project
- Management Professional or similar certification from a relevant recognized international body or institution
- Minimum of 20 years progressively senior experience in all facets of infrastructure including planning, design, construction and Programme management.
- Minimum 10 years with at least two Programmes in leadership capacity with accountability and responsibility for performance including quality, budget, schedule, client and stakeholder management, construction management, construction monitoring including ensuring quality control of project works, certification of works etc.
- Experience in low carbon/ sustainable urban/ industrial development projects are desirable.