Senior HR Executive at Finaks Advisory Services
Views:74 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Technical Consultant - HCM Domain (8-15 yrs)
We have an opportunity at Finaks Advisory Services Pvt Ltd for Technical Consultants for one of our ANZ client. Candidates with combination of technical, analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, and experience in HCM domain/management will be called upon to work with us across large and complex portfolio of global enterprise projects hosted, configured & deployed as SaaS environments. The ideal candidate will possess sufficient technical exposure in HCM space with positive attitude, enthusiasm, great team player, a willingness to learn, and an ability to effectively work with a variety of customers from various geographical locations.
- Implement Company's Software with clients
- Ability to review customer-specific use cases and understand the requirements.
- Ability to articulate the requirements & communicate the information to project teams both technically and business scenarios perspective.
- Assist project team with solution testing (scenarios based) along with roll out and go-live activities such as data loads and system initialization
- Acts as a team player on internal and customer engagements
- Identify, resolve and report any build issues to project team & client if required.
- Submit Time/effort (and Expenses where applicable) on time as per company and customer policy
- Become familiar with aspects of labor laws and how they impact employers and their employees
- Attend training courses and undertake self-learning as required to further develop the skills and knowledge necessary for continued success
- Must achieve required Certifications as defined by the company
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to deliver company solutions to clients
- Works on project implementation assignments and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data specific to HCM domain
- Works with team and collaborates with others to achieve objectives
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Possesses basic problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable of and understands common implementation principles and lifecycle
- Capability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrates technical aptitude to learn quickly and adapts to new circumstances
- Ability to work on a dynamic, customer-focused team and establish excellent working relationships
- Demonstrates a strong desire to grow both technically and as a professional consultant
- Ability to work in global time zones
- Previous experience in with implementation of at least one successful project in HCM space
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in software industry
- Sufficient expertise of SQL and writing queries
- Exposure in integrating the systems using Web Services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Knowledge of OCI, Azure experience is preferred
- Exposure in interpreting business/technical requirements
- Exposure in working with XML
- Candidates with familiarity with HCM modules of SAP/PeopleSoft/Oracle are preferred
- Ability to travel internationally
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in STEM/Engineering preferred
- Certification in any ERP software is an added advantage
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.