Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:2376 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Technical Business Analyst - BFSI (13-18 yrs)
As a member of Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You will be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software process -such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you- ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
As a Technical Business anal. you will help team achieve high quality technology solutions that address business needs. This position requires a high level of expertise w.r.t Scrum Master role and Business Analyst.
The ability to communicate effectively is also required as you will work closely with other groups both within and outside of CIG to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of your assigned application components to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
As a Technical business analyst you will understand the business requirements end to end and break down into clear crisp deployable stories.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Able to collate business requirements and convert to developmental stories
- Able to provide technical details to product owner and the scrum team.
- Have good knowledge in Java, Sql database,
- Interaction directly with various product owners.
- Adept in interacting with business/stakeholders and understand the business needs with complete clarity
- Provide clear crisp requirement to the team to materialize the business needs
Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve. You will support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- have previous development experience with Middle ware team.
- Sound knowledge in Java and architecture is good to have.
- Proactively identify gaps in all processes, procedures, monitors, alerts, designs, etc. and provide recommendations on how to resolve
- Perform regular/periodic peer/code reviews
- Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions
- Strong focus on time-management, decision-making, and project delivery
- Ability to take a hands-on approach to identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Previous Financial Services experience
- In depth knowledge on banking domain
- Support the development team by defining changes that are required in the API or service logic to fulfill the business requirements.
- 5 + years of related technical analysis, modeling and design experience.
- Highly technical, previous development background is a plus.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies, especially deliverables and processes around technical analysis.
- Experienced or knowledgeable with semantic model.
- Experience in application design patterns and architecture.
- Experience in data modeling and data analysis.
- Experience in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.