Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:75 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Technical Architect - Manufacturing Operations (16-20 yrs)
Role : Technical Architect
Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
Must have Skills : Manufacturing Operations
Good to Have Skills : IOT Platforms
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
- Desirable to have experience with data modelling and distributed data architecture concepts, knowledge of agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts
- Desirable to have experience in technology architecture of cloud-based analytics and/or big data solutions and development of such solutions in a world-class innovative company
- Desirable to have experience with the Azure data and analytics stack: Databricks, Data Factory, SQL DW, Cosmos DB, Power BI, Power Apps, AKS, AWS Glue,Redshift
- Technical Experience : Understanding of Manufacturing software solutions,understands MES and plant floor systems/ solutions
- Must have a broad Emerging Technology skills including IoT, Edge Computing, AI, video analytics and augmented reality to integrate with Digital Twin
- Must have experience in integration with key systems, for example, combining data from three sources: ERP SAP, Manufacturing execution system / OPC / Shop Floor Automation real time data and PLM design tools like AutoCAD,CATIA,Siemens NX for 3D Model
Professional Attributes : Proposal development skills Handled large security capabilities and security offerings Skills on coach people
- Good client handling skills Educational Qualification : Additional Information : Proposal development skills Handled large security capabilities and security offerings Skills on coach people Good client handling skills.