Manager Recruitment at Emprise HR
Views:1443 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Technical Architect - IIoT Domain - MS Azure Cloud Platform (15-22 yrs)
- Must have 15+ years of experience with minimum 5 years of IIoT domain experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience of developing IIoT applications in MS Azure Cloud Platform
- Leadership skills be able to provide technical guidance to Azure senior developers
- Provide guidance on design principles, standards and best practices
- Experience in architecting and designing technical Microsoft centric solutions using Azure Iaas, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of HDInsight (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase) and Databricks (PySpark)
- Hands-on experience in Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, IoT hub, Azure SQL, Azure Logic App
- Good experience of Azure storage services such as Blob, Data Lake, SQL Data warehouse, Table Storage & Cosmos DB.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls like tenant isolation, different type of encryption mechanism, Key management, Application firewall etc.
- Good Knowledge of Azure power shell scripting for deploying resources
- Good experience with configuration management tools such as GitHub
- Experience with visualization tools like Power BI, Azure analysis services and Tableau.
- Hands-on Knowledge of Microsoft .NET stack (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MS SQL Server) would be plus
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Experienced with Agile Methodologies
- Previous experience with Manufacturing domain (Consumer Products, Pharma, batch manufacturing) will be a big plus
Experience & Educational Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience with minimum 5 years of IIoT domain experience
- Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in cloud environments.
- B. Tech/ MCA from Tier 1 technical institutions
- Certification in Azure Developer (AZ-203, AZ-900) would be preferable