HR at ProCURE- HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:76 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Technical Architect - Corporate Network & Telecom Services (11-16 yrs)
Technical Architect will be responsible for the Corporate Network & Telecom team for the delivery of global network & telecom services.
Job Description :
- Working with the global network team to deploy network & telecom related solutions, drive high network services uptime and operational excellence.
- Coordination with key customers and stakeholders, site IT management, Corporate IT Management, Corporate IT Applications and Support, Corporate IT Infrastructure & Operations such as Enterprise Data Center Operations, IT Security and Distributed Collaboration Systems.
- The position requires extensive technical architectural experience in a 24x7x365, large scale mission-critical network environment with the ability to understand technical domains such as SD-WAN, Network,DevOps, Edge Networks, circuits, and networking design.
- This leader requires structured and independent thinking as well as the ability to mentor, develop, and inspire staff to achieve goals and pursue excellence
Looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
What you will do :
- Aligns and coordinates with business partners on tactical network initiatives related to network operations in the region
- Collects and translates business requirements, makes recommendations, and implement agreed upon solutions
- Coordinates efforts with extended Network Team on future service strategy, design, transition and operations
- Drive root cause analysis of chronic or repeat trouble - reports, and catastrophic outages
- Be responsible for the coordination of deployment of new or upgrade network related services.
- Identifying opportunities to improve data-center architecture and network performance.
- Develop and manage the budget for network implementations, communicating with IT leadership budget and forecast direction and changes.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress, quality, managing issue resolution as necessary, communicate project status to management and other stake-holders
- Manage risks, assessing gaps/opportunities, and implementing action plans to mitigate risks, when applicable
- Promote effective teamwork.
- Recommend implement and enforce policies and procedures to improve the performance, scalability, and security of the network
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Provides 24x7 support availability in the event of any escalations.
- More than ten years of experience in managing the network infrastructure & Data Centers in a large, complex, 24x7 mission-critical multi-vendor network environment in a large 24x7 global network environment
- Proven expertise in SD-WAN, SD-LAN, EDGE security networks, Application Delivery Controllers, PKI/MFA, Cloud Integration, Hybrid Networks, and Unified Communication & Collaboration technologies and network management & automation tools
- Extensive experience in Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Load Balancers, SD-WAN: Viptela, Meraki, Cloud, Routing Technologies, Switching Technologies, IP Telephony, Port security, HSRP, WAN Technologies & Security
- Design, architect, planning and Implementing of SD-WAN network and Architecture/Engineering experience of Network design and implementation of post mergers and acquisitions
- Must have certification in CCIE - Routing & Switching or equal-ant certification
- Experience managing outage or event bridges, root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities
- Experience in process engineering and design as it relates to Service Life cycle including vendor management
- Detailed understanding of ITILv3 Foundations for Service delivery and DevOps methodologies
- Practical experience with ITIL, Six Sigma, and/or COBIT preferred