Talent Acquisition Manager at Techmango Technology Services Private Limited
Views:177 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Techmango - Partner Program Manager - Channel Sales (5-10 yrs)
In this role, the Partner Management Executive will work across the organization and team members to engage with high-quality and revenue ready partners for Global business.
Channel Partner Manager will be expected to:
- Build a joint business plan with the Identified set of partners by aligning priorities of both the organizations for a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners Executive management teams, Field teams & work closely to execute Strategic/Tactical engagements.
- Manage the Partner performance by tracking Partner Pipeline and achieve revenue goals.
- Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings
- Create a Cadence with partners on Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly review mechanism with the field and executive teams.
- Create a collaboration between the Partner Executive/Field teams with the sales team to align joint go to market efforts
- Monitor industry trends and stay up to date on competitors and market conditions
- Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and incentives
- Measure and report on the performance of channel partners, using metrics such as sales and revenue
- Identify, resolve & challenges conflicts proactively internally and externally
Basic Qualifications & Requirements & Experience For This Role :
- 5+ years in partner sales and development or alliance development in the software/technology industry.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives in Partner Organizations and familiarity with decision making processes and partner guidance and influencing for establishing and growing new partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams.
- Experience in working with different kind of Partners in India and Abroad- Distributors, value added resellers, Value Added Resellers.
- Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
- Strong experience of collaborating with virtual teams across functions and geographies.
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Bachelor's and master's degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations or similar