Business Associate at Tech Mahindra BPS
Views:450 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Tech Mahindra - Sourcing Specialist - Indirect Category (4-6 yrs)
- End to End experience in Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Contract Drafting
-Sourcing Specialist serves as liaison with internal business customers and suppliers in the execution of medium complexity sourcing projects
- Actively contributes to supplier performance initiatives aimed at bettering financial and operational performance
- Work closely with business partners to plan and implement sourcing strategies and supplier management programs aligned with business objectives
- Proactively seek value or savings opportunities across category spend, negotiate and report in the appropriate format
- Manage contracts to ensure that commercial obligations are met and the process for renewal or replacement of existing agreement is proactively managed and scalable to accommodate for growth.
- Demonstrates assigned category expertise and business acumen
- Develop, issue and manage RFx activity as appropriate to find the best sourcing solution that meets business and commercial requirements
- Ensure proper risk mitigation through legal terms, as well as robust Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Liaise with Legal for the negotiation of low to medium risk agreements to ensure favorable commercial terms
- Report progress on a weekly basis, indicating work planning and work in progress. Add agreements, service details and payment forecasts into procurement systems in a complete and timely manner.
- Support continuous process improvements and change initiatives
- Provide input to the strategic planning and direction of Sourcing or Procurement initiative
- Strong negotiator guiding and leading the business to get the best result for the client
- Utilizes and maintains procurement tools according to Global Procurement standards and expectations
- Applies SRM techniques to ensure the supply base is providing required level of services, including but not limited to SBRs, spend analytics, etc.