Business Associate at Tech Mahindra BPS
Views:286 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Tech Mahindra - Solution Designer - F&A Domain (7-15 yrs)
Tech M BPS is Hiring For Solution Designer (Immediate to 1 month Notice only)- P2P/R2R/O2C understanding is a Must (7-15 yrs)
- Strong experience in building proposal for F&A pursuits and other artefacts for finance and accounts support across all verticals.
- Consulting experience and perform As-is analysis and provide To-be recommendations based on customer's functional requirements, Service Levels, evaluate Contact Centre Solutions and Automation toolsets to provide an end-to-end solution.
- Hands on experience in Demand Planning, Logistics, and Inventory Management.
- Participate and/or lead discussions in prospective client meetings, due-diligence sessions, presentations, conference calls, and collaborative solution whiteboard sessions in order to provide differentiation of solution proposed by Tech Mahindra.
- Understands the various pricing models available and assists team in analysis to improve the financials of the engagement.
- Participate in client and internal discussions to understand the problems faced by the customer and articulate the same to the internal stakeholders. Define and document the problem and get customer agreement. Bring in best practices from the industry.
- Reviews and validates FTE estimates for a project and guides WFM team to ensure correct sizing of the work.
- Organize, document and review work items scope from a technical view point and approach to ensure completeness and consistency in scoping of project.
- Provide inputs for contracting and deal negotiations in relevant sections like SLA, Assumptions, Dependencies, etc. in the MSA/SOW.
- Interacts with vendors/alliances and internal domain experts to understand the complimentary offering/products/IP/Solutions in order to leverage partner technologies and solutions.
- Provides domain consultation to Pre-Sales, participates in proposal activities & discussions with customer and client visits as SME. Participates in POC, Architects and validates complex technical solution when required.
- Performs the competitive analysis of products and offerings under guidance in order to provide input on the service offering and input on suitable customers for pursuits.
- Evangelizes Tech Mahindra Brand in specific areas by anchoring White Papers or submission to analyst forums to strengthen competency / expertise in domain.
- On time submission of solution based on Bid plan
- Win ratio
- Quality Audit for Bids submitted - 100% compliance on in-life review as well as post-submission audit
- Number of knowledge sharing sessions / Domain training sessions attended - 2 per quarter
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for fellow team members - 1 per quarter
- Accurate commercials submitted to sales on an opportunity with approvals mandated by approval matrix - 100% compliance.
- Graduate/Post Grad with 7 to 12 years of experience in F&A domain.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong PC skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superb organizational and time management skills. Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deliverable deadlines
- Results-oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations
- Ability to adapt quickly and frequently to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Research-oriented, comes up with solutions tailored to addressing specific problems/ needs
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes activities across company needs, business constraints and business realities
- Willingness to travel and manage work life balance
- Ability to create compelling proposals
- Should be outcome-oriented
- Should be able to identify the unstated needs and propose impactful solutions