Associate Manager at Tech Mahindra
Views:5633 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Tech Mahindra - Process Consultant - Pulp & Paper (12-18 yrs)
- SME - Paper, Pulp, Packaging and related Industry
- Overall experience 12 years with mix of domain, consulting and IT implementations.
- MBA from premier institute and certifications in - Paper, Pulp, Packaging and related industry preferred . Extensively experience in architecting and delivering IT solutions for - Paper, Pulp, Packaging and related Industry
- Experience in another process industry will be positively considered
- Experience in manufacturing operations, quality, maintenance and EHS - worked in solutions around Analytics, IoT, AI, Digital Plant and Assets and other digital solutions.
- Ideal candidate would have worked as SME in Business IT for a large - Paper, Pulp, Packaging and related company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter
- Helping Customer grow into the New Digital Enterprise, responsible for formulating and presenting solutions for customer to overcome challenges in - Paper, Pulp, Packaging and related vertical through Digital interventions, focus on enabling customers on their Digital journey
- Responsible for bringing subject matter expertise to pursuits, RfXs, Delivery
- Identify industry trends (global and local), their potential impact and develop service offerings for customers in Chemical Industry
- Help conceptualise solutions that Tech Mahindra should be developing to be ahead of the market curve
- Help create content for Domain training for Delivery, Sales and Presales teams
- Work with regional sales leadership to collaboratively growing business in Paper and Packaging Industry
- Market research to identify new solutions for the market and develop business case
- Thought leadership - articles/ white papers published, speaking at industry events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.