Associate Manager at Tech Mahindra
Views:5517 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Tech Mahindra - Process Consultant - Cement (11-18 yrs)
Tech Mahindra is looking at expanding its Process Manufacturing Vertical and is looking for SMEs in the Cement industry.
SME - Cement Industry
- Overall experience 12 years with a mix of domain, consulting and IT implementations.
- MBA from premier institute and certifications in Cement industry preferred. Extensively experience in architecting and delivering IT solutions for the industry.
- Experience in another process industry will be positively considered
- Experience in manufacturing operations, quality, maintenance, and EHS - worked in solutions around Analytics, IoT, AI, Digital Plant and Assets and other digital solutions.
- The ideal candidate would have worked as SME in Business IT for a large Cement company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter
- Helping Customer grow into the New Digital Enterprise, responsible for formulating and presenting solutions for the customer to overcome challenges in - Cement vertical through Digital interventions, focus on enabling customers on their Digital journey
- Responsible for bringing subject matter expertise to pursuits, RfXs, Delivery
- Identify industry trends (global and local), their potential impact and develop service offerings for customers in Cement Industry
- Help conceptualize solutions that Tech Mahindra should be developing to be ahead of the market curve
- Help create content for Domain training for Delivery, Sales and Presales teams
- Work with regional sales leadership to collaboratively growing business in Cement Industry
- Market research to identify new solutions for the market and develop a business case
- Thought leadership - articles/ white papers published, speaking at industry events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.