HR at Tech Mahindra
Views:5113 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Tech Mahindra - Manager/Lead - Learning - Business Services (3-12 yrs)
Job title: Lead Learning Consultant (Manager)
Reports to: Head - Learning
Job overview :
This job role requires one to consult and lead training requirements of existing and potential clients to generate revenue for TechMBS. Responsibilities include identifying skill and knowledge gaps, developing instructional material and delivering training. The role demands extensive training expertise to create & implement sustainable training solutions for new hire on boarding, in-life interventions and special training projects. The role also demands traveling to onshore and offshore client locations. One may often be based out of such client locations during their assignment based on project requirements.
Key responsibilities and duties ;
1. Analyzing and identifying training needs for clients & stakeholders based on qualitative and quantitative insights and designing a training approach to cater to business needs.
2. Creating proposals and pitching the training approach to clients & stakeholders.
3. Design training schedules and content using instructional design principles.
4. Deliver training content to the end audience when required and conduct TTT for trainers to deliver the same.
5. Manage all activities related to training or assignment using project management framework.
6. Govern all processes related to a training or assignment and be able to drive adherence. Improve and write new processes were required to meet client & stakeholder deliverables.
7. Manage all relevant stakeholders to successfully implement a project or assignment through regular touchpoints and communication.
8. Manage all client interactions through the lifecycle of a training engagement through regular touchpoints and communication.
9. Manage a team of consultants to ensure seamless project delivery.
10. Deliver against agreed revenue target and create new revenue pipeline.
Qualifications, experience & skills :
- Educational level as defined in the TMBS policies.
- Experience of at least 3 years in a training manager role.
- Experience in managing consulting assignments or transitioning.
- Ability to work well with a team; internal and cross functional
- Adept at managing change and work in a dynamic setup.
Must have skills :
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in coaching and feedback models
- Leadership skills to influence positive engagement within the team
- Ability to analyze situations and data, and deduce decisions for a win-win outcome
- Sound knowledge of Instructional Design and the ability to design a training curriculum in ILT and eLearning.
- Excellent facilitation skills to deliver a wide range of training content ranging from process, systems, skills & behavioral.
- Hands on knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or similar applications
- Working knowledge of eLearning authoring tools like (Articulate, Adobe, or Camtasia).
- Working knowledge of tools to promote digital Learning like (Learning Management System, Webex / Virtual training)
Good to have skills :
- Hands on experience in eLearning development using authoring tools.
- Certification in Instructional Design
- PMP / Prince 2 certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.