HR at Tech Mahindra
Views:5238 Applications:639 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Tech Mahindra - Head - Solution Design & Implementation - Business Services (10-16 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Head - Solution Design and Implementation
DEPARTMENT: Operations Support
LOCATION: Mumbai (Preferred)/Pune. The position will involve domestic and occasional international travel and requires the selected candidate to work independently and lead virtual team/s.
REPORTING TO: General Manager
As a Head of Department, you will be responsible for delivering high quality customer and partner/client centric solutions. This is an exceptional role for an outstanding strategic leader with consulting experience. This position is core, client facing leadership role that contributes directly to project management and delivery excellence for consulting and solution design.
You would be expected to deliver transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. The role will focus on creating and developing a consulting set up that enables partner organizations to transform through a suite of services that include but are not limited to customer journey design, process writing, end to end transition and technology related project management primarily in the Telecommunication industry. You would be responsible for the development and delivery of thought leadership and creative solutions that relate to specific client needs or are for the purpose of enhancing the business objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead projects and, as required, provide direction to the team
- Create ways of working and a development journey for transitioning the SME solution designers into lead consultant roles.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for value creation and revenue generation
- Develop business proposals and client pitches
- Pro-actively seek and help secure new business through ongoing client/partner relationships and through building and maintaining professional networks
- Develop strategy, plans, organization and/or process design, and effective deployment solutions to ensure achievement of agreed outcomes for clients/partners.
- Development of Solutions and Customer journeys related research and bench-marking that enhances TechMBS's competitive advantage and professional reputation
- Effectively manage client/partner relationships so TechMBS is viewed as a preferred partner of strategic consulting for solving any business problems and creating a compelling vision for the future
- Demonstrate leadership in collaborating and cooperating with virtual teams across Clients, Partners, Vendors to ensure consistent delivery of high quality output
- Achievement of internal KPIs for business development, revenue delivery and client/partner satisfaction
- Consistently demonstrate alignment with TechMBS values
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate will be a senior member of the consulting profession employed in a leading consulting firm. Our preference is that he or she is an expert primarily in the Telecom industry and will have experience across functions and industries too.
KEY COMPETENCIES :
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding track record demonstrating several key competencies. Professional competence as demonstrated by:
- Strong influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach to building client satisfaction and strong relationships
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage two or more projects simultaneously
- Thought leadership in the areas of Solution Design strategy, operations, processes & systems and talent management
- Knowledgeable about omni-channel engagement, sales force technology and enablement, and CRM
- Deep hands-on experience in Digital customer journeys, process design strategies, technologies and best practices
- Be a Techno-Business Manager who is equipped with technology, farsighted management practices, and leading-edge knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to sell and positively impact revenue growth
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated high level analytical & problem solving skills including the ability to analyse complex sets of data and develop compelling business cases
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including capability to develop and deliver high quality public presentations
- Demonstrated delivery excellence (performance to goals/KPIs)
- Ability to effectively manage complex relationships
Personal competencies as demonstrated by:
- Presence and self-confidence.
- Strategic thinker; exercises strong foresight, judgment and bias towards informed decision making - High energy level, inquisitiveness, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness; Ability to perform under pressure with poise; experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment; high change agility
- A communication style which positively impacts desired outcomes
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop others
- A demonstrated passion for the job and positive energy to keep working at a high pace.
- Flexibility & resilience
- Ability and willingness to challenge constructively and effectively.
- Unquestioned integrity.
Qualifications & Education
- Degree required, MBA preferred (relevant experience will be considered)
- 10 - 15 years BPS and/or consulting experience (combination preferred)
- Scrum master certification (preferred)
- Should have experience in Sprint based project management and working experience of associated tools (Jira, Confluence to name a few)