Business Associate at Tech Mahindra BPS
Views:1175 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Tech Mahindra - Credit & Collections Implementation Consultant - BFS/Utilities Collection (9-15 yrs)
Tech M BPS is Hiring for Credit & Collections Implementation Consultant (BFS / Utilities Collection is a must)
- Identify Industry wise challenges and create/recommend solutions by which these challenges could be addressed using TechM's product and solution suite for Collections
- Help creating Measurement matrices, so that executed solutions are driving desired ROI for the clients, if not, data points analysis for re-iterations
- Cross Functional team management - Sales, Customer success, Business Analytics, Products, support
- Process mapping and identifying non value add steps to create lean and agile processes.
- Responsible for identifying business problem areas and aligning themselves to the pain areas through GB/BB/Other Projects
- Strengthen and enhance internal processes to make them more efficient and effective by identify process improvement/re-engineering opportunities.
- Seek opportunity for Automation, Robotics and other technology solutions to bring scalability in the processes
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as-is processes and create end-to-end automation solution blueprints
- Responsible for working with the client's Business excellence & Operations teams to hunt down processes for RPA & conducting initial RPA process investigation, priority, assessment & fitment analysis. You will be responsible for PDD (Process design document)
- Work closely with Sales/Account Managers, and participate with them for solutions pitches with clients
- Experience the customer journey of clients by studying their website and identify the scope of improvements
- Understand the clients problems and pitch solutions
- Create custom presentation with User Cases / solution and present it to CXO in client pitches
- Drive Account Managers for doing follow-ups and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders in the account
- Be involved in Negotiations with clients
- Ownership for closure of deals
- Participate in Create Statement of work for customer success team for streamlined handover
- Facilitate Introductory meeting for customer success team with clients
- Work closely with vendor and alliance team for creating custom solutions (if required for clients)
- Experience and prior knowledge on some collections platforms like Experian Powercurve, Pega, CGI, FICO etc.
- Desirable to have Analytics know how
- Coordinate with Product team for new feature updates, Product training etc.
- Give feedback with Product features which are in demand
- Competition analysis feedback
- Coordinate with support for ongoing Product issues which have been escalated by clients directly to you
- Maintain MIS for Senior Management and Team Leads
- Monitor growth with existing clients and new onboarding - team wise
- Ensure timely invoices and revenue realization in status reports
- Ensure and coordinate Product training for sales team
- Share Industry insights on regular basis
- Keep a close watch on Marketing Automation industry trends
- Publish papers / articles on Social Media (linkedin.com etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.