Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:90 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Team Supervisor - Commercial Banking/Credit Audit - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Team Supervisor Commercial Banking Credit Audit
Our client is one of the top banks in India
Position vacant : Team Supervisor -Commercial Banking Credit Audit
Location : Mumbai
- CA/MBA qualified or prior experience in credit audit (working capital and term loan products) or credit underwriting
- Knowledge about corporate credit analysis for working capital and term loan products, assessment and monitoring, Trade products.; policies, key regulatory requirements.
- Excellent understanding of banking business processes and internal controls related to lending area
- High energy, Passion & Self-starter attitude with good presentation skills
- Team handling experience.
Experience in undertaking credit audit for Retail / Corporate Agriculture, Infrastructure Finance, Commercial Vehicle, Tractor / farm equipment's, Gold Loan etc. business.
- Performing Credit Audits for lending business (working capital as well as term loan products) as per the Risk Based Audit Plan.
- Review of credit due diligence process, documentation, post-sanction conditions review
- Review adherence to internal processes as well as regulatory guidelines
- Identify potential weaknesses in credit risk evaluation, credit monitoring and overall credit related processes, and recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Conducting Independent financial analysis and identify miss outs, if any, in credit assessment notes.
- To identify , analyze , devise control scenarios for various businesses/ functions in consultation with audit team/ auditee for periodic exception reporting;
- Validate, modify , append logics applicable to queries for the exception reporting either periodic/ case to case basis;
- To lead the team of data auditors & be responsible for performing data level checks of regulatory and operational effectiveness of control procedures;
- To effectively conclude gaps, deviations / exceptions and deficiencies observed in periodic exception reporting with the Senior Management & finalize actionable for further follow up, closure;
- Effectively present impacts ,trends, remediation steps warranted for gaps identified
- To liaise with auditees, BSG, IT team for enablement of offsite points;
- To play active role in reporting to Senior management , various committees & Regulator;
- Handle, guide and train subordinates on data audits procedures and ensure constructing a capable team;
- To play a role as per needs in the overall departmental effectiveness.
Will be required to do:
- Preparation of Business Understanding Document and Audit Checklist ensuring adequate audit scope coverage.
- Finalization of Sampling.
- Review of Audit Findings and Discussion/Closure of the same with auditee.
- Preparation of audit reports with adequate documentation and post-report activities like closure of the audits in system and closure of actionable.