Team Member - Litigation - Recovery Vertical - Financial Services - LLB (3-6 yrs)
Team Member - Litigation (two Wheeler)
Location: Navi Mumbai No of openings : 1
Qualify checklist written below:
Ques: Does the candidate has experience in Recovery or handling stressed assets/NPA's two Wheeler?
Ques: Is the candidate a full time LLB?
Ques: Is the candidate working in a BFSI/Banking/NBFc firm?
Client : Leading Financial Services company
Exp. 2.0 - 5.0 Year(s)
Qualification - LLB,
No of openings - 1
Target Companies - Banking and Financial
Working days- 5
Job Description - Team Member - Two Wheeler Litigation
- To Co-ordinate and ensure Arbitration proceedings in all eligible cases for PAN India
- To Co-ordinate and ensure filing of Execution Petitions in all eligible cases for PAN India
- To Co-ordinate and ensure timely filing of replies/representations in all TW cases
- To Co-ordinate and ensure regular follow up with Advocates in the TW cases
- To maintain updated MIS
- The candidate should have good knowledge of end to end process of SARFAESI Act, 2002
- To be able to work as integral part of the team
- The candidate should be a self-starter
- The Candidate should also be flexible for any other legal work so assigned time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.