Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4560 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Team Member - Internal Audit - Bank (0-4 yrs)
Responsible to conduct independent audits for specific business units.
Responsible for identifying any process gaps and bring it to the attention of Team Leader Audit
Principle Accountabilities- Financial (Facts & Figures)
People-related: Responsible for
To support the team leader in report preparation and presentations for various Audit committees.
Job Content :
- Conducting internal audits and control reviews of banks operations and select subsidiaries
- Handle specific area of banking operations allotted to him/her from start to completion
- Interact with banks outsourced team of auditors / consultants.
- Support the team leader in report preparation and presentations for various Audit committees.
- Gaining & sharing knowledge.
Key Challenges :
- Collaboration with the Business units expected output without compromising any policies / processes
- Meeting TATs within budgets
- Conflict resolution with Auditees
- Networking with associated groups (internal & external)
Relationship : Others (external/ Internal)
Interaction with Business Managers
Interact with banks outsourced team of auditors / consultants.
Background/ Experience/ Qualification :
Qualification : Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant / Inter CA/ M Com/ B Com or an Experienced Banker
Job Knowledge :
- Good understanding of banking business processes and internal controls will be preferred.
- Knowledge about key regulatory requirements effecting banks
- Hands on knowledge on MS office
- Willing to travel at frequent interval for an average duration of 2 weeks a month.
Skills & Experience :
- Good analytical and inter personal skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated and self starter.
- 0-4 years experience auditing banking operations either working with the bank or with firms auditing the banks as Statutory / Concurrent / Internal Audit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.