Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:190 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Team Member - Business Solution Group - Robotic Automation - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Team Member - Business Solution Group - Private Sector Bank
Job Opening for Team Member- Business Solution Group( Robotic Automation) with Leading Pvt Sector Bank based at Mumbai
- Coordination with various Departments / Users like Digital Product team, CASA Product Team, Credit Card Product teams, IT, Vendors, Ops etc. to execute projects as per requirement.
- Prepare Requirement Specification Document / Functional specification documents
- Prepare and execute detailed User Acceptance Testing Projects / Fixes as per the requirement in new & existing systems handled by the team.
- Work with Internal Business members to resolve their issues, identify opportunities for automation to minimize manual intervention.
- Thorough analyses of system issues faced and provide effective solutions.
- Prepare User Guides and train users on newly developed Systems
- Provide inputs to process team while preparing processes related to systems
- Maintain Timely & Accurate MIS and Reporting.
- Knowledge of entire project SDLC and active involvement in projects from requirement documentation to post production support.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in coding for UFT / UI Path / VB Script is mandatory
- Good knowledge on banking products and regulations pertaining to same.
- Good awareness of Regulatory aspects like RBI guidelines, Account Opening process and other relevant related process / policies, etc.
- Detailed understanding of Core platforms like Finacle, BCIF and RA Core Applications.
- Well versed with Office Automation tools like Mobile Apps, MS Excel, and MS Access etc.
- Knowledge in Automation Framework Concepts in both Data and Keyword driven
- Have hands-on experience in SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Excellent exposure in Automation Testing of Web & Windows based applications and SAP applications
- Should be involved in Framework Setup, Script Design and Execution activities
- Should have good analytical skills, an eye for detail and positive attitude in terms of finding best solution to problems, issues or requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience on mobile apps or Banking channels (Mobile banking, internet banking, Cards etc.) and digital offerings would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.