Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:3536 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Team Manager - Wholesale Litigation - NBFC (7-11 yrs)
Our client is a leading NBFC, they are looking for a candidate as a Corporate Litigation Lawyer responsible for litigation involving Corporate(s) (Infrastructure as well as Non Infra domain), including recovery of loan.
- To provide expert and strategic legal advice to the organization on Litigation as well as strategy planning for Recovery of Loan from Corporate client(s).
- Liquidation and enforcement of security (including guarantee, etc.).
- Evaluate the ongoing recovery proceedings/ litigations and provide comprehensive suggestions and solutions in the best interest of the organization and achieve reduction in litigation related cost.
- Litigation before DRT, NCLT, High Courts, Apex Court; Vetting and drafting of legal notices court pleadings, etc.
- Briefing & coordinating with Litigation lawyers.
- Conducting training sessions for business team and in-house legal team.