Director at HR Synergy
Views:836 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Team Manager - Management Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/ISB/FMS/IIM/MDI/XLRI (8-15 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of the 'Big Three' management consultancies company for the position of Team Manager to be based out in Gurgaon.
POSITION SUMMARY -
The position directs the team on how to make businesses more valuable and achieves an understanding of company case teams, client development teams and develop industry practice areas. Being a strategic Leader takes responsibility of sharing appropriate information within work streams and developing team members for key leadership roles on teams. Provides feedback and coaches Project Leaders on task execution and role. They provide significant direction and support to resolve complex issues and effectively manage client and team. Incumbent is also a part of the management team and leads other office initiatives such as recruiting, training, business strategy.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES -
- Leads a group of Project Leaders, Associates and Analysts to execute multiple cases simultaneously
- Take responsibility for assigning work streams. Monitors and manages workload and resolves overloads.
- Is proficient at identifying and using the relevant analytical tools and ensure zero-defect in all work streams and ensures quality work delivery
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve complex issues across work streams.
- Communicate data, knowledge, and clearly explain insights and implications for the client to the entire team. Generate and screen realistic answers based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions.
- Effectively manages client and team meetings and deliver clear and professional presentations to the team, team leaders and managers/partners across the system.
- Consistently provide responsible feedback in all interactions; recognizes team's development needs and provide feedback toward constant improvement.
Incumbent should be a B.E, B.Tech and/or MBA from top-tier institute/university with strong academic records and minimum 8 years of experience. Incumbent should possess excellent analytic, work planning, communication and team skills, and able to handle multiple tasks.