Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:232 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Leader - Risk/Compliance/BCP - IT (3-4 yrs)
Risk & Compliance
1. Carrying out internal testing & reviews in the lines of internal audit in the industry
2. Assisting in compliance reporting, memos, monthly updates, questionnaires, and concise statistical, analytical reports, presentations to management/region.
3. Carrying out quarterly, annual assessment and refreshing yearly Privacy Impact Assessments, Fraud Risk Assessments etc. and maintaining all the documentation
4. Tracking of Corporate Operating Policies/Guidelines/Procedures -renewal, follows up & maintenance.
5. Conducting monthly and quarterly spot checks across various functions
6. Maintaining regional and enterprise compliance share point and risk and compliance databases/repositories
7. Creating compliance awareness, advisories, e-mails, and conducting compliance quiz etc. for awareness
8. Carrying out quarterly risk control self-assessment attestation and dashboards across region
9. Maintaining risk register, incident tracker and other supporting documents
10. Participation in risk & compliance initiatives across region
11. Maintaining records for compliance testing, working papers files, self-assessment testing documents and ensuring accuracy of working papers and compliance with internal procedures
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Record Management
1. Conducting and maintaining BCP -Risk assessments, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), BC Plans using web based tools such as Fusion, e-brp, recovery planner etc.
2. Maintaining Alternate Site Recovery Plan including ASR readiness testing, spot checks on BCP inventory
3. BCP Testing - Conducting BCP Testing, preparing reports and submitting to Enterprise Continuity
4. Conducting BCP awareness and trainings
5. Crisis Management - planning, assisting and maintaining Crisis Management Plans, Contact list, updating web tool, hands on experience on web based tool is a plus
6. CMMI - Facilitation and implementation of Business Continuity Activities from Service Continuity perspective under CMMI for Application Services Unit
7. Assist in record management activities, including maintaining Business Records Inventory (BRI), conducting inventory checks
8. Closure of BRI gaps with each business groups and reporting BRI Compliance
9. Other related assignments
1. Strong understanding of IT Project Management Methodologies (such as Waterfall, agile and hybrid), and PPM tools
2. Facilitate IT projects delivery and execution - highlight planning gaps and challenges (resources, budget, priority conflicts) for management focus and addressal
3. Support management with risk assessment and mitigation activities. Build actionable insights and management call outs.
4. Develop KPIs as well as dashboards and publish reports to create transparency.
Experience : 3- 4 years
1. Graduate in Commerce or Science. Additional Qualification: CA Inter/MBA Finance will be given preference
2. Experience in Financial Services / STPI Industry for 2 - 4 years preferred
3. Proficiency in Computer / Word/ Excel / Power Point Presentation Other Attributes required
4. Additional Professional certifications
Other Attributes required:
1. Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
2. High Team spirit
3. Ability to influence without any formal authority
4. Is a team player with people management skills
5. Strong analytical skills
6. Knowledge of Tableau/ BI tool
7. Ability to facilitate meetings with senior leaders
8. Strong communication and presentation skills
9. Good at stakeholder management with both Business and IT teams and navigate through a complex organizational structure to get tasks completed.
10. Process oriented.
11. Ability to work across different cultures and shifts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.