Team Leader - Reactivation - Stock Broking Firm (6-9 yrs)
About the Company :
- One of India's largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market.
- Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Supported by a strong research team, robust digital trading platform, large branch network & franchisee base, and referral coordinators spread across Kona Kona of India.
- The company's offerings include stock broking through the branch and Internet, Investments in IPO, Equity & Derivatives, Mutual funds and Portfolio management service.
- In addition, the company distributes a range of financial products, including company fixed deposits, mutual funds, initial public offerings, secondary debt, equity, and small savings schemes. Further, it provides Internet broking services and depository services.
Its a work from office role.
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
No.of days working-5
Job Description :
1. Responsible to drive & manage 15-20 dealers team size.
2. KRA includes re-activation of Dormant accounts, Trades, Third party products.
3. Should be able to guide and scale-up New and old Dealers to ensure team KRA achievement.
4. Daily tracking of Input & Output productivity. Input includes leads & base calling and Output includes reactivation and revenue parameters
5. Taking daily morning Huddles, weekly review of the Agents performance. Responsible for educating & training the team.
6. Quality Audit of pitch to check if product is pitched/promoted properly
7.Data Management: Extracting data on vol, brokerage, active status from data source, excel knowledge on building pivots, graphs, v-look up.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate / MBA with 1-2 years experience in team leading.
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Should have sound understanding of capital markets.
- Should be a result oriented, self - starter, proactive, strong motivator, collaborative, focused on team cohesion, dynamics & constantly improve quality of performance.
- Should have good communication & people management skills
- Should be NISM certified in Cash/Derivatives/Currency Derivatives.
- Should have excel knowledge & ability to work with data, build MIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.