HR Manager at True Troops Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:1180 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Team Leader - Internal Compliance & Audit - BPO/ITeS (2-4 yrs)
Position: Internal Compliance
Department: Internal Compliance
Description of the process Internal Compliance - Associate Team Leader will be required to coordinate creation, review, and implementation of policies and procedures established by the company. He/She will also apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments. He/She will also interact with clients- auditors and external auditors on matters related to audits and internal controls.
Roles/Tasks to be performed by the associate :
- Maintain company policies and procedures
- Assist in the development, maintenance, implementation and review of the internal audit work programs, audit plan.
- Perform audits through the review of physical and electronic records, evaluate the level of compliance with established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws and regulations in assigned functional areas/business units, identify control weaknesses or process improvement opportunities and initiate workable solutions.
- Developing risk management strategies
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Collaborate with external auditors when needed
- Assist in an audit conducted by clients. Both remote audit and onsite audit. It will require thorough understanding of policies and procedures and effectively communicating the same in writing or in face to face discussions.
Type of Process Interaction with Customer Skill Sets required in the candidate :
- Internal Audit and Compliance Interaction required with clients at the time of remote or onsite audit
- Relevant experience in audit and compliance
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
Educational Background:- Graduate/Post Graduate
Work Experience:- Minimum 2 years of experience in same field Relevant experience in audit and compliance
Shift timings Flexible for any shift
Tests to be Conducted:- Analytical/Reasoning, Interview, A sample audit questionnaire to be completed
In case of any Query call Ashish @ +91-9873967724