Talent Acquisition at Sanguine Global
Views:188 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Team Leader - EHS - Automobile (8-14 yrs)
Job Location: Bharuch
- ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY & HEALTH sustainable actions in Continuation to expansion of the company's activities along with effective control of its Environmental impacts.
- Moving towards Zero accidents and Zero occupational diseases aligned to Organization EHS Charter
- Focussed actions towards integrated EHS approach
- Control of unsafe situations and obligation to take into account the short, medium and long term health and safety effects of activities linked to processes and products.
- Reduced consumption of natural resources, reduction of waste, measurement and monitoring of physical hazards and the development of Energy saving products and/or processes.
- Carrying out EHS Risk assessment and initiating corrective & preventive measures
- Should have a thorough knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ILO standards
- Sustaining and improving the EHS Management systems in place.
- Conducting EHS audits, Internal audits and focused actions towards compliances.
- Accident and incident investigations and analysis - recording, reporting, Investigations, Corrective measures and Analysis.
- Spearheading the EHS improvements within the plant, Identifying, conceptualizing and implementing improvement projects related to EHS.
- Responsible for driving World Class manufacturing initiatives under EHS pillar and aligned improvement projects related to EHS.
- Monitoring & measurement of EHS performance measurable.
- Developing training modules and Training plant personnel in EHS.
- Implementing the work permit systems for various activities and monitoring the effectiveness of the same.
- Responsible for the management of the contractor EHS at site.
- Responsible for EHS compliance of new projects / processes or changes.
- Responsible for statutory compliances related to Factory inspectorate & Pollution control board related to EHS.
- Responsible for carrying out emergency response and mock drills in the plant.
- Measures aimed at improved EHS culture across the organizations
Specific Skills Required :
- Knowledge about systems like ISO 14001, OHSAS.
- Liaison and Networking with government and statutory bodies
- Awareness and hands on with First Aid, Fire fighting, Crisis management techniques
- Knowledge of all Local language and Legal Laws (Environment, Health & Safety)
- Knowledge of Imparting Training to both company employees & Contract Employees
- The ideal candidate must have completed PDIS/ADIS.
- BE/B.Tech preferred candidate will graduation with technical background may apply.
- Candidates should have scored minimum 60% throughout.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.