Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:238 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Team Leader - Central Surveillance Team - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Job Objective :
- Lead a team to plan and review bank branches including risk assessment, audit planning, control evaluation, publishing of report and follow-up for report closure.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the internal control system and efficiency of routine operation of the bank. Review the adequacy of routine operations of the branches
- Root cause analysis for the gap identified Work closely with various functions i.e Audit, Branch Banking, Fraud containment unit of the bank, to devise preventive measures to monitor & mitigate risk areas
Oversight & Control:
- Planning remote surveillance & surprise branch visits of the team to identify process gaps, implementation gaps and area for improvement.
- Constant oversight of Key Risk Indicators, open OR/Audit items, Deferrals, Errors, Complaints, BCP Testing and periodically published status
- Detailed RCA of Risk /Fraud events, audit/OR observations and sharing learnings with stakeholders in form of periodical reports e.g. Audit Summary, Error Tracker Analysis Report, RCA Case studies.
- Effectively implementation of adequate procedures and practices in order to achieve the desired quality standards in all key responsibility areas of CSD and constant scrutiny of the progress of work at the ground level.
- Constant review & updation of BHSC (Branch Health Score Card) parameters and checklists and to ensure that it consistently serves as an efficient control tool.
Governance & Process Management :
- Designing, reviewing & tracking implementation of CSD processes & procedures.
- Review of product & process notes, releasing advisories on new process, regulatory changes and changes to current process
- Knowledge sharing & process related guidance to CSD branches through release of CSD-CST advisories and periodic con-calls.
- Periodically conducting & arranging training sessions on internal processes & products handled by CSD.
- Monthly performance evaluation of PAN India CSD branches based on BHSC parameters.
- Branch oversight parameters include - Productivity, Volumes metrics, Regulatory controls, Audit observations & compliance, Client & Business Engagement, Risk events, FTR & SLA TAT etc.,
Projects & Campaigns :
- Identifying scope for automation/digitization for process improvement, better customer service, higher operational efficiency and enhanced operational control.
- Collaborate with concerned stakeholders in running, piloting various projects throughout its life cycle.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in roll out and participation by CSD branches in various campaigns themed around customer service, process efficiency & business enablement.
- Good functional knowledge in Trade Operations & Products
- Handling change management projects
- Handled a team before
- Stakeholder management
- Functional knowledge of Core Banking Applications