Senior Manager at WAYTOGO Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:58 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Leader - Acquisition - BFS (8-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
To drive and deliver exceptional business performance to grow the liabilities portfolio (operating accounts, term deposits and structured cash management sales including electronic banking sales), through the provision of efficient business management, powerful leadership and achievement of operational rigour excellence in all DBS branches with multiple customer categories.
To ensure high levels of productivity and quality sourcing of NTB'S .To conduct events and to ensure there is a continuous flow of lead generation. To identify & implement effective strategies for achieving the IBG4 budget.
Key Accountabilities :
- Accountable for achieving monthly & annual sales targets for the AM team, as agreed. Ensure proper implementation & execution of Acquisition strategies. Ensure proper sales spread between products. Aim to bring in Quality NTB (New to Bank customers) through he efforts of Team and Self Goals .
- Monitoring of progress towards achieving targets is done on a weekly basis. Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievement of NTB acquisitions . objectives for the branch in terms of Customer Experience, Sales Growth & Income Contribution.
- Costs performance, Employee Satisfaction, Risk and rigour management.
- Provide clear direction on business objectives, translating and prioritizing into business performance measures. Ensure balance between NTB (New To Bank) customer acquisition & penetration of existing customers. Grow liabilities portfolio to deliver float balances, term deposit balances, income on trade and forex services. Focus on identifying cross-sell opportunities for other products from within the liabilities portfolio.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working with the City Head to achieve sales & service through in-branch business development activities, and providing feedback to the team.
- Ensure that Acquisition team own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner. Act as the escalation point for their unresolved queries and complaints.
- Brief staff on promotional and product launches; provide regular feedback on sales performance to the central team.
- Establish relationships with key clients or business influencers in the local area, including doing some client entertainment within overall annual budget limits.
- Support product specialists and the direct sales team in marketing of group schemes and other corporate products to local businesses.
- Ensure compliance with operations risk and rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards, security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Establish DBS Bank as a cash management provider in India. Undertake frequent competitor analysis so that DBS product suite is in line with (or ahead of) competing banks. These updates to be shared with the Head SME and Product teams at regular intervals. Also identify local promotional activities which will help reinforce the DBS brand.
- Keep attuned to the current economic and financial markets so as to be current and proficient in attending to customers' queries.
- Work hand in hand with other business units to ensure that objectives of the team are met and there is team harmony and unity.
Required Experience :
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in sales
- 6-8 years of sales experience in business banking and/or cash management/ transaction banking.
- Proven sales track record in Liabilities or Cash Management
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
- Market knowledge and experience in the Mid market / SME segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement would be preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.