Recruiter at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:110 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Team Leader - Accounting Control Group - Global Banking & Markets Finance (2-5 yrs)
Process Overview :
The Global Banking and Markets [GBAM] Finance seeks to provide first-class support service to its various internal clients with a particular focus on the relationship between trading risk positions and P&L components. We are looking to recruit an individual to work in the Accounting Control Group (ACG) function of GBAM Finance.
Job Description :
Global Markets Middle Office delivers control functions responsible for providing assurance over data and processes used to record risk, P/L, balance sheet and financial results in support of Global Markets. This is a techno-finance role and person will be responsible for streamlining activities across Month-end Journal, Daily PnL Sign-off, Book Maintenance activities and some of the daily control reports using emerging technologies eg Alteryx, Tableau etc.
- Daily/Monthly Manual General Ledger Topside: preparing/posting topside and compiling supporting Manual Adjustments: The team prepares and post various manual adjustments into the General Ledger (primarily Oracle) according to individual procedures
- Control Reports: Gurgaon Core ACG produce certain daily control reports according to individual procedures. The output of these control reports is various status and exceptions reports which are either published through email or saved onto a SharePoint or network location.
- Sub-ledger Book Maintenance Activities: The team is responsible for setting / editing / closing books in various trading / sub ledger systems such as Finman, EBAR, Vienna, etc.
- PnL Sign off: The team is responsible for signing off PnL in Sub ledger for various centralized books such as Loan, FX etc.
Education : Accounting/Finance Degree (preferably CA/CFA/CWA/MBA or Equivalent Post Graduate in Accounting/Finance)
Certifications If Any : Alteryx Certification
Experience Range : A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Techno-Finance roles streamlining the process deliverables.
Foundational skills :
- Good Accounting Skills and experience in closing and reporting roles
- Alteryx Hands-on experience with ability to independently build new data workflows and reporting suites
Desired skills :
- Knowledge on other emerging technologies Tableau, Python and Robotics applications will be an added advantage.
Work Timings : 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.