Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:5972 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Team Lead - User Acquisition - Owned Media - Matchmaking Website (2-4 yrs)
This position will serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the health & improvement of all Shaadi.com owned media (i.e. home pages, landing pages, play & app store listings, and marketing emails).
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Landing pages : Manage thousands of landing pages and own outcomes like sitemap updates, effective URL structures, effective schema, effective internationalization /localization, correct marketing attribution, and crawl budgets. Tirelessly test to improve metrics like web performance, conversion, etc.
2) Store listing pages : Manage hundreds of store listing pages and tirelessly test to deliver outcomes in the areas of conversion funnel metrics, A/B tests, ratings & reviews, distribution in app stores other than google/apple, effective internationalization/localization, periodic updates to graphic assets, correct marketing attribution, etc.
3) Domain names : Manage timely renewals of thousands of owned domains, register new ones, bid on new ones being auctioned, sell unused ones in auctions, etc.
TOP 3 MUST-HAVES :
1) 2-4 years experience managing high traffic landing & store listing pages
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Google Search/Webmaster Console, AppsFlyer, Moz, Google Play Console, AppAnnie, Apple Developer account, DNS records management, and email marketing tools.
3) Strong natural curiosity problem-solving abilities, statistical foundations, research skills, growth mindset, and high work ethic.
TOP 3 NICE TO HAVES :
1) MBA from a top b-school
2) Direct work experience in a top consumer internet company in India
3) Some knowledge of SQL
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU IF MOST OF YOUR WORK-EX HAS BEEN IN THE AREAS OF :
1) Social Media Management (Managing handles, etc.)
2) Paid user acquisition (Google Ads, etc.)
3) Product Management (this is very much a marketing role - not a PM role)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.